603Frightfest Glasgow

  • scrofulous_peasant
    20 Jan 08:27
      Got my ticket today! Line up as follows:

      Opening with the World Premiere of the eagerly awaited anthology LITTLE DEATHS mixing sex and shocks from the dark and disturbed minds of three bright UK talents – Sean Hogan, Simon Rumley and Andrew Parkinson – who will all be joining us for this special event.

      We continue with the latest Korean masterpiece from Kim Ji-woon, the controversial serial killer sensation I SAW THE DEVIL premiering in all its uncut gory glory.

      Our late Friday night treat is the unmissable documentary MACHETE MAIDENS UNLEASHED! Have your notepads at the ready as you'll be gagging to see the films featured in this all out sex and violence celebration of Filipino genre movies from the NOT QUITE HOLLYWOOD team.

      Saturday sees us rolling out the killer killer tyre and exploding head Cannes sensation RUBBER. We follow this with a trip into darker genre territory with the shocking TERRITORIES from the producer of THE HORDE.

      Following these is the played strictly straight horror from the JACK BROOKS: MONSTER SLAYER creators as we enter THE SHRINE. Rebecca De Mornay will then have us shrieking in our seats with the remixed remake of MOTHER'S DAY from Darren Lynn Bousman.

      Bringing the house down fresh from its Sundance premiere will be the Grindhouse inspired bloody explosion of HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN with Rutger Hauer on his raucous rampage.

      See you there (?)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic