616Dead By Dawn Full Line Up

  • scrofulous_peasant
    Mar 17, 2012
      Hi
      As usual I won't be able to make the first movie on Thursday night due to travelling up on the Friday, but apart from that hope to see the whole thing (and at least some of you) in 2 weeks time:

      DEAD BY DAWN 2012
      All screenings in Cinema One

      Thursday 29 March
      THE FIELDS
      2330 – 0115

      -

      Friday 30 March
      RED TEARS
      1200 – 1335

      WHAT YOU MAKE IT short film programme
      All Flowers in Time / Hope / Kidz / La Migala / Cantata in C Major
      1415 – 1515

      THE OMEN
      1600 – 1800

      Murderabilia + The Unliving + An Evening with my Comatose Mother
      1900 – 2035

      BELOW ZERO + Q&A with Signe Olynyk and Bob Schultz
      2115 – 2315

      THE PUPPET MONSTER MASSACRE
      0015 – 0130

      -

      Saturday 31 March
      DELIVERANCE
      1245 – 1445

      CUTTING EDGE short film competition
      The Pact / Ella / A Function / Estomago / The Coldest Caller / Last Christmas / Play Dead / Quedate Conmigo
      1530 – 1715

      NIGHTMARE FACTORY
      1815 – 1950

      LOBOS DE ARGA + Q&A with Juan Martinez Moreno
      2045 – 2250

      Late Night Triple:
      Bear + JUAN DE LOS MUERTOS
      0000 – 0155

      Infernal Nuns + DEMONS
      0230 – 0405

      MACABRE
      0425 – 0600

      -

      Sunday 1 April
      CREEPSHOW
      1345 – 1550

      2D AND DERANGED short animation programme
      Ethereal Chrysalis / Escape from Hellview / The External World / Pork `n Bones / Wisdom Teeth / Bobby Yeah
      1630 – 1740

      RED NIGHTS
      1830 – 2015

      HAUNTERS