Re: re-issue

  • Philip Ashton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
      --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "ukbrettster"
      <brettanyunkle@a...> wrote:
      > night of the living dead is getting a u.k reissue in a limited
      edition
      > tin over the next month-doesn't say if it's uncut

      I don't know how many times this has come out on DVD in the States.
      It's in the public domain so any two bit company can put it out
      usually in very poor quality. Hope this new U.K. release is better.
      Don't suppose they'd bother going to the trouble of putting it out
      in a tin if it wasn't!

      -land of the dead
      > probably won't get an uncut release over here-

      It's out on R1 DVD in an unrated version in October. I'll be picking
      that one up...

      >gonna watch blood feast 2 &
      > blood on satans claw over the weekend...

      2 excellent films for very different reasons.Won't spoil it by
      saying any more...