Exorcism of Emily Rose

  • Al
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
      I did not know what to expect from this movie. What I got was a
      spinechilling feast of terror. This is simply a superb horror movie
      which the likes the two prequels to the exorcist would love to ape.
      Genuinely scary and very dark. 10/10
    • Brett Collier
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2005
        really looking forward to seeing this-even though it got slated in the states when it was released word of mouth made it number 1 for a couple of weeks-glad to hear it's not a turkey...

        Al <alistairc_2000@...> wrote:
        I did not know what to expect from this movie. What I got was a
        spinechilling feast of terror. This is simply a superb horror movie
        which the likes the two prequels to the exorcist would love to ape.
        Genuinely scary and very dark. 10/10

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

      • Philip Ashton
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2005
          Wow, that good was it Al? Will have to try and catch it next week as
          they'll probably take it off at our local Cineworld before Christmas
          so that they can fill 10 out of the 20 screens with the first Narnia
          movie.

          --- In therealhorrorclub@..., Brett Collier
          <brettanyunkle@y...> wrote:
          > really looking forward to seeing this-even though it got slated in
          the states when it was released word of mouth made it number 1 for a
          couple of weeks-glad to hear it's not a turkey...

          > Al <alistairc_2000@y...> wrote: I did not know what to expect
          from this movie. What I got was a
          > spinechilling feast of terror. This is simply a superb horror
          movie
          > which the likes the two prequels to the exorcist would love to
          ape.
          > Genuinely scary and very dark. 10/10
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide
          with voicemail

          > ---------------------------------
          > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
          new Yahoo! Security Centre.
        • Al
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2005
            The reason I liked it so much was that there was a really scary sub
            text to the movie. Yeah its a court room drama, yeah no one explodes
            in the movie but it is still creepy in a way that the others was.
            Which(on the subject of the others ) was a very good ghost story.

            --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "Philip Ashton"
            <scrofulous_peasant@b...> wrote:
            > Wow, that good was it Al? Will have to try and catch it next week
            as
            > they'll probably take it off at our local Cineworld before
            Christmas
            > so that they can fill 10 out of the 20 screens with the first
            Narnia
            > movie.
            >

            > --- In therealhorrorclub@..., Brett Collier
            > <brettanyunkle@y...> wrote:
            > > really looking forward to seeing this-even though it got slated
            in
            > the states when it was released word of mouth made it number 1 for
            > couple of weeks-glad to hear it's not a turkey...
            > >
            > > Al <alistairc_2000@y...> wrote: I did not know what to expect
            > from this movie. What I got was a
            > > spinechilling feast of terror. This is simply a superb horror
            > movie
            > > which the likes the two prequels to the exorcist would love to
            > ape.
            > > Genuinely scary and very dark. 10/10
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > > Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide
            > with voicemail

            > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
            > new Yahoo! Security Centre.
          • Brett Collier
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
              Saw this last friday & I have to admit the courtroom scenes break up the exorcism element very well making it a lot creepier.The fact that she almost breaks in half in the church scene is just wrong.Very impressed...