Bride For Frank.

  • wildzero_01
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hi.

      this one's especially for AL now that you seen it m8 give us a
      review lol dying to hear what ya gotta say about this film ;)....

      stephen...
    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2005
        Bride for Frank
        I really thought that this movie was going to be terrible. The
        opening shots of this auld dosser in a truck did not fill me with
        joy. Then someone gets run over, that person is a child. Very sick,
        be warned this movie is not for the faint hearted.

        The basic story is a bunch of F's work colleagues decide to find him
        a woman. When you see Frank you know that it is a pretty impossible
        task coz he is probably the ugliest guy on the planet. Also
        personality wise he has no redeeming features. By the end of the
        movie he turns out to be an anti hero only second to the terminator
        in terms of Kudos. Frank is a bit of a haRD nut and although various
        women come around they all try to beat him up with disasterous
        consequences. Let me tell you this, no one messes with Frank and
        lives! My fave seen is where the transgender tranvesite (who also
        plays franks mother) messes with Frank.

        This is an odd ball movie, with such a unlikeable lead it is bizarre
        to think that this movie even got made. The gore quotient is
        immense. When someone messes with frank they get dealt with in
        bloodthirsty and blood curdling ways. The skull f***ing scene has to
        be seen to be believed.

        The music is similarly bizzare with a bunch of goths doing the sound
        track.

        This movie should have been the worst thing ever but it turned out to
        be one of the best movies of the year!!! Beg, buy, borrow a copy of
        this nasty classic. Only available on import.... I wonder why...????

        10/10

        --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "wildzero_01"
        <lawlesskfd_uk@h...> wrote:
        > Hi.
        >
        > this one's especially for AL now that you seen it m8 give us a
        > review lol dying to hear what ya gotta say about this film ;)....
        >
        > stephen...
      • wildzero_01
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2005
          --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "Al"
          <alistairc_2000@y...> wrote:
          > Bride for Frank
          > I really thought that this movie was going to be terrible. The
          > opening shots of this auld dosser in a truck did not fill me with
          > joy. Then someone gets run over, that person is a child. Very
          sick,
          > be warned this movie is not for the faint hearted.
          >
          > The basic story is a bunch of F's work colleagues decide to find
          him
          > a woman. When you see Frank you know that it is a pretty
          impossible
          > task coz he is probably the ugliest guy on the planet. Also
          > personality wise he has no redeeming features. By the end of the
          > movie he turns out to be an anti hero only second to the
          terminator
          > in terms of Kudos. Frank is a bit of a haRD nut and although
          various
          > women come around they all try to beat him up with disasterous
          > consequences. Let me tell you this, no one messes with Frank and
          > lives! My fave seen is where the transgender tranvesite (who also
          > plays franks mother) messes with Frank.
          >
          > This is an odd ball movie, with such a unlikeable lead it is
          bizarre
          > to think that this movie even got made. The gore quotient is
          > immense. When someone messes with frank they get dealt with in
          > bloodthirsty and blood curdling ways. The skull f***ing scene has
          > be seen to be believed.
          >
          > The music is similarly bizzare with a bunch of goths doing the
          sound
          > track.
          >
          > This movie should have been the worst thing ever but it turned out
          > be one of the best movies of the year!!! Beg, buy, borrow a copy
          of
          > this nasty classic. Only available on import.... I wonder
          why...????

          > 10/10
          >

          > --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "wildzero_01"
          > <lawlesskfd_uk@h...> wrote:
          > > Hi.
          > >
          > > this one's especially for AL now that you seen it m8 give us a
          > > review lol dying to hear what ya gotta say about this film ;)....
          > >
          > > stephen...

          Hi.
          hmmm think that about sums it up lol.

          stephen...