Zombie Wars

  • Ally C the 1st
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
      I had heard all types of bad things about this movie but after watching it I quite enjoyed it. 5/10 or possibly 6/10
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSTnYnRciY
      someone has uploaded the movie to you tube so you can watch it and make up your own mind....
    • scrofulous_peasant
      Message 2 of 3 , 11 Jan 04:17
        Now taken down. : (
      • alistairc_2000
        Message 3 of 3 , 11 Jan 04:52
          Horror Movies 2014 Full Movie - Zombie Wars - Best Scary Movies