The Horde

  • Ally C the 1st
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012
      My pal in Glasgow was raving about this movie. He said it looked so good. He said to me it was going to be the best zombie movie ever.
      I watched it and well lets just say I was rather underwhelmed.
      I thought that it could have been handled better but for a medium budget zombie movie it was quite good. 6/10
      Someone has uploaded this one to you tube as well so you can make up your own mind as well...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWzspbuDc0