Frightfest

  • Philip Ashton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2005
      Anyone else on the group going this year? I shall be there from Friday
      afternoon as I've never seen Day of the Dead on the big screen. Let's
      hope they don't screen a heavily cut, washed out old U.K. X cert print
      of this film with the excuse that that's the only one they could get
      hold of, or am I just being pessimistic?
    • Al
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
        ONly two days to go before the biggest and best horror fest in the
        uk.... oh yeah... i hope their bs is right....
      • Philip Ashton
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
          --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "Al" <alistairc_2000@y...>
          wrote:
          > ONly two days to go before the biggest and best horror fest in the
          > uk.... oh yeah... i hope their bs is right....

          Yeah so do I! Advance word on Land of the Dead is not good..least not
          any of the reviews I've read.
        • Al
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
            My bro said its great and we both like the same zombie movies. I have
            read on sgm that they do not like it and neither does adele and i
            think so what... I will watch it and make up my own mind...
            am just hoping that the version of dawn of the dead is not the one
            they gave to adele... you there for night of the living dead?

            --- In therealhorrorclub@..., "Philip Ashton"
            <alistairc_2000@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > ONly two days to go before the biggest and best horror fest in the
            > > uk.... oh yeah... i hope their bs is right....
            >

            > Yeah so do I! Advance word on Land of the Dead is not good..least
            not
            > any of the reviews I've read.
          • Philip Ashton
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
              wrote:
              > My bro said its great and we both like the same zombie movies. I
              have
              > read on sgm that they do not like it and neither does adele and i
              > think so what... I will watch it and make up my own mind...
              > am just hoping that the version of dawn of the dead is not the one
              > they gave to adele... you there for night of the living dead?

              I shall be there for Day of the Dead which I absolutely love and have
              never seen on the big screen before. Let's hope it's a good / uncut
              print! Seen Night and Dawn on big screen before and can't get down
              before afternoon anyway.
            • Al
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
                Probably be the uk print which had the people being torn to pieces but
                not the fat bloke getting his eyes ripped out....
                So it in Streatham in 198? on the big Screen...I am right at the
                front.....see you then....ali

                <alistairc_2000@y...>