Much the same sort of thing happens in Australia where the Tier 1 ‘Age Pension’ is heavily income and asset-tested against all assets above a threshold,
Canada provides persons from age 65 with a Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS, currently C$871.86 a month for a single person), but claws it back at the steeplarrywillmore
Now for something completely different! Some time ago, at the request of a member of my lawn bowling club, I wrote a newspaper column titled "The Canadianlarrywillmore
- Oct 16, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.