The United States incarcerates approximately 2.2 million people, resulting in a higher rate of incarceration than any other large country in the world (seelarrywillmore
British economist Diane Coyle (born 1961) praises the work of William Baumol, who passed away on the 4th of May, aged 95, and laments that they no longer makelarrywillmore
Tim Harford, 'undercover economist' for the FT, has written a very interesting column on the unintended consequences of technological change. Increasedlarrywillmore
- Oct 16, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.