China's official GDP estimates are distrusted by many, who think that the government is overstating the country's true rate of economic growth. Columbialarrywillmore
It is sad (and dangerous) that policymakers in the current US government display an ignorance of basic economics. A column like this, written by Columbialarrywillmore
Technological change in general is a good thing. After all, it means that we can produce more output with fewer hours of work, giving us more leisure and morelarrywillmore
- Oct 16, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.