An anonymous consultant to Chinese policymakers provides a revealing appraisal of policies pursued by President Xi Jinping, in particular his reluctance tolarrywillmore
Tim Harford, 'undercover economist' for the Financial Times, explains how Richard Thaler (born 1945) was able to win this year's Nobel Memorial Prize inlarrywillmore
Universiti Malaya economics professor Datuk Norma Mansor, says that, in Malaysia, people's savings are not sufficient to maintain themselves in old age. ***larrywillmore
- Oct 16, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.