Multi Select

  • Hamilton Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012

      Hi,

      I don’t know if any development is being done to Tinycad at the moment. If it is, then I wonder if it would be possible to add multi-select to the libraries management window? That is to remove or add multiple libraries in one go. It would be very convenient to do a shift click or a control click as in normal windows selections.

      Regards,

      Hamilton

      Virus Database (VPS): 120303-1, 03/03/2012
      Tested on: 3/3/2012 22:45:29