File - win tix

  • ukgigguide@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 217 , 22 Oct 03:29
      Win 2 pairs of VIP (backstage) tix to Ministry of Sound

      UKEvents.net is pleased to announce our October competition.

      You can win 2 pairs of VIP (backstage) tickets to a Firework Spectacular at Ministry of Sound on 3rd November 2006.

      closes 1st November 2006

      To enter visit http://chat.ukevents.net/viewtopic.php?t=4610
    • ukgigguide@...