127Re: LUCKY YOU LISA!!!

  • Lisa
    Jan 24, 2003
      Thanks , Emma! I am so very happy about it! It isn't a programme,
      it's a signed playbill. I'll upload it onto the club very soon!

      I am also so happy about my card being on Broadway.com . It's so very
      un-real !

      I have really gotten into DOTV as well! It's such a great musical and
      it's so very funny! It keeps me laughing for sure! lol What's
      your favorite song from the show? My favorite is Never Be Enough.
      It's the ball scene song.

      I agree with you, that the critics are insane. This show is great!
      Laura said this was the best show she saw on Broadway this time!
      She got some pics from the stage door . I'll upload them as well with
      the playbill.

      Love,
      Lisa

      --- In uksmichaelcrawfordclub@y..., emma_crawfordgreene
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Lisa I am so happy for you!! I can't believe you got a programme
      that
      > was autographed by our man himself!!!
      >
      > That man has enough charm to woo a dead person! I swear!
      >
      > I have also gotten really into DOTV, it is a fantastic show and I
      for
      > one think the critics are insane to close the show and call it a
      > travesity.
      >

      > Anyone agree with me??
      >

      > Emma
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic