128Say A Prayer

  • Lisa
    Jan 24, 2003
      Hi everyone! Please Say A Prayer for Michael, The Cast and Crew
      tomorrow! Tomorrow will be the last day they will be performing
      together. I wish Michael and everyone the best of luck with their
      careers in theatre! Michael said he isn't going to get down about
      this. He said he's going to be finding a new musical to play in. I
      hope he will find another musical very soon! Maybe by the summer, we
      will know what's he's going to be doing. I'm going to be saving up my
      money to see him!

      Is anyone going to see the show tomorrow? If you do, please tell us
      about it.

      Love,
      Lisa