130WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER!! PEACE IS!!!

  • emma_crawfordgreene
    Feb 15, 2003
      Everyone,
      I would hope you are all well in your homes and all but right now we
      are facing a crisis. The world is in a dilemna, we are facing
      possible WW3. The U.S.A (United States of America) is considering
      battling against the Middle Eastern country of Iraq. President George
      W. Bush is saying we should fight against Iraq and its president
      Saddamn Hussein. But now all around the world, even here in the USA,
      there are people who are rallying against war, not siding with anyone
      but God's. We want peace and its up to the people of the world and
      the USA as well, to beg for President George W. Bush to reconsider
      war and to negoitate in peace without world dominance or power
      or "whose more better than who" cause in reality, there is no
      powerful country better than the other. We (children of the world on
      all nations and countries) are God's children and now we are facing
      the possiblity of THE LAST WAR and the eventful Apockolipse, in which
      God himself will come to end everything and to punish those who
      listened to Satan and not God. I know there are those who look
      forward to God coming to right the world, myself look forward to it,
      but even I know we should all be the bigger ones and ask for God to
      spare us from war and for all us all to behave like the children of
      God and Jesus we are, and not the people who are with Satan. Has our
      world fallen so much as to want war, instead of peace??? President
      Bush says that the USA wants no war and all we want is to be
      peaceful, but has he forgotten that it takes more than words and
      force? But peace? Remember when Jesus died on the cross for not just
      the Israel people, but the people of the world. And God spared us
      from being punished. There is no one more powerful than God and his
      angels. Even Lucifer (Satan) himself is no match for the goodness and
      holiness that is God. I am no President, I am no follower of Satan,
      nor siding with anyone from either Iraq, N. Korea, or USA. I am on
      God's side, looking to him to prevent the Apockolipse. I admit I have
      never been good and have even at times strayed to the evil side, but
      now I realized the error or my ways and turn to God humbled and
      asking for his forgiveness and repentence. God is NOT unjust and
      wouldn't want his children to perish and fight. It is Satan who wants
      us to fight and carry in his ways, in the demonic way to beat God for
      casting him out of Heaven. But he won't win and we shouldn't let him.
      Evil doesn't conquer, it is Goodness that does. And it shouldn't be
      done by force, power or anything. But by the loving words of God
      himself.

      Now some of you may not believe me or agree with me, but I am not
      looking for a fight or evil. If by some miraculious miracle, war is
      prevented, I will personally get down on my knees and thank God for
      showing the world the mercy he has. Let us pray that Bush and Saddam
      and N. Korea will not fight and will resolve this like the decent
      people God intended us to be.

      LET US NOT FIGHT, SHOW POWER, KILL, HARM OR ANYTHING!! LET WAR BE
      PREVENTED!! NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE'S OF THOSE WHO ARE PROTESTING
      AGAINST THE WAR IN IRAQ, USA, AND SO FORTH, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF GOD'S
      CHILDREN (the People of the WORLD of all races, backgrounds,
      languages and so on). LET US MAKE PEACE WITHOUT FORCE OR WAR, But
      with kindness and peace. WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER! FIGHTING IS NOT THE
      ANSWER! WORLD DOMINIANCE IS DEFINETELY NOT THE ANSWER!! PEACE IS the
      Answer and that is all what God wanted us to do, in the first place.
      Peace and love.

      Amen! And may God bless not just those here in the USA but around the
      world.

      Emma