  • cleangene@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      It was great hearing from you and visiting your site. My very special closeness to seeing beautiful ladies having their hair done started with visting the salon with my Mom years ago. It has since increased tremendously, and your site has combined great joys.
      I'm looking foward to seeing new pictures and videos, with hopefully more shampooing shots, which are my ultimate fantasy scenes.
      Continue the fantastic work!