Re: [vintage_salon_scenes] Re: Setting/Dryers etc. in films/TV

  • c m
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 20, 2005
      Yep! read mail went on movieflix , registered , typed in, hair style for harriet, and search_ details came up and watched it in media player, 14 to 16 mins in you see row of ladies under dryer's.
      Have a go!
      CM

      Jess Ashcraft <sheers60@...> wrote:
      I understand this episode can be viewed free of charge at
      www.movieflix.com, I would appreciate hearing from anyone that has
      seen the scene!

      --- In vintage_salon_scenes@..., "Jess Ashcraft"