What can we do with the other group site?

  • david_shepheard
    Message 1 of 1 , 4 Apr 12:55
      As you know if you have been a member of virtualeclipselrp since it
      was a Yahoo club. I set up a Yahoo group called
      virtualeclipsliveroleplay.

      I also have another club which is in US yahoo. What I am wondering is
      does anyone have any ideas for us to use the other group for.

      At the moment it is dorment but perhaps we could use it as a members
      only forum or an in character forum. What do you lot think?