Hope this isn't a bother...

  • ET2 Herda, USN
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hello, I am trying to contact Mr. Bodger about picking up some
      smartsensors, but can't seem to find a working email. I thought
      maybe one of you could help me. Thank you, ETn2(SW) Herda, USN
    • big_kengm
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2003
        Hmmm.

        Try posting a message of the uklazertag Yahoo Group. I know he
        frequents that group on a regular basis.

        Go for the sensors, come back here for the game :-)
      • big_kengm
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2003
          Which begs the question, of course, of is there going to be a game?
        • david_shepheard
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 25, 2003
            I damn well hope there is going to be a game. I didn't spend several
            months creating a Virtual Eclipse website for no reason! LOL ;-)

            Seriously though, there are several people working on LARP plots
            three people working on an Interactive Role Playing game that will
            dovetail with future games and a group of people ready for a boot
            camp. That was the latest news about a month ago. I doubt there will
            be a LARP game by the end of this year but as there is going to be
            another (non-VE universe) tabletop game soon I shall try to get some
            people to commit some dates for next year.

            It might help if you could post any days you know you can not make.

            --- In virtualeclipselrp@..., big_kengm <no_reply@y...>