Incriminating picture of Fugazi

  • david_shepheard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hot off the press, I have just located a picture of Neil Prior's
      former character, which suggests that he has started work for an
      Interplanetary Directory Enquiries service!

      Look at the Photos section, enjoy the picture, and make it the
      wallpaper on your PC (you know you want to)!

      David "Big Mac" Shepheard