test

  • David J. Heaf
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2007
      test
    • David Heaf
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2011
        test
      • Md Schwartz
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2011
          howdy

          Margie AKusa

          ________________________________
          From: David Heaf <david@...>
          To: Warrebeekeeping <warrebeekeeping@...>
          Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 2:58:43 AM
          Subject: [warrebeekeeping] test

          test

        • bilharley@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2011
            --- In warrebeekeeping@..., "David Heaf" <david@...> wrote:

            > test

            Shouldn't that be "Testing 123"?
          • David Heaf
            Message 5 of 6 , May 27, 2011
              Margie wrote: "howdy"

              Thanks. This was a test when I could not access the group's web page and
              apparently could not even sign in to Yahoo. A week or so ago they notified
              me that someone had been trying to hack my account and I thought for a few
              minutes that the inaccessibility of the group's site was connected with
              that, especially as irishbeekeeping, gwyneddbeekeeping and organicbeekeepers
              sites were still accessible. Fortunately the site soon became accessible
              again.

              Bil wrote: "Shouldn't that be "Testing 123"?"

              Yes, but I was in too much of a panic for that at the time. :-)

              David Heaf North-West Wales, UK
              Warr & 'National' hives at 30 metres OMSL
              Warr beekeeping English web portal:
              http://warre.biobees.com/index.html
              David Heaf's beekeeping pages:
              http://www.bee-friendly.co.uk