184717/10 Grow Heathrow open mic

  • Robert Allwood
    3 Oct 05:41

      It's that time again! First Saturday of the month means Grow Heathrow's legendary off grid open mic night!

      Please share and invite!

      *~*Open mic and jam! 7pm till Late*~*
      We welcome you all to join us for an evening of eclectic performances from some of our beloved Grow Heathrow residents and volunteers and friends of the occupation.
      Everyone present is welcome to share a performance, and we're open to groups and solo musicians, comedians, poets, rappers, the works. You can reserve a space on the playlist by posting on this event page. We aim to be a safe and supportive space, so if you've never found the courage to be on stage before you can be sure of a great time.

      Vegan food from 18:30, performance from 19:00

      Entry is free, donations appreciated, a small bar and merch stall will be running to help fundraise for site, so bring along a few quid and treat yourself to a couple of patches.

      Full address is:
      Grow Heathrow
      Vineries close
      Sipson
      UB7 0JH

      Nearest bus stop on the 222 from West Drayton is Harmondsworth Lane (after The Plough)

      https://www.facebook.com/events/835183803321878/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2229%22%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3A%22plan_user_invited%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&notif_id=1506692231748819&notif_t=plan_user_invited&ref=notif