re: Minus Zero Records

  • jbkxtc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hi all,

      I wanted to back up Dave's recommendation of Minus Zero
      records. I was just in London this past weekend and Minus
      Zero was the first place I went on Saturday morning. Bill
      Forsythe, who owns the shop, loves Jason and always has stuff
      in stock.

      If you go, be aware that while it appears as if it's one store, it's
      actually two. You walk in the front door and there are CD
      counters on your left & on your right. Minus Zero is actually the
      LEFT side of the aisle (it doesn't help that both propietors are
      also both named Bill).

      Check them out online at www.minuszerorecords.co.uk.

      You should also be able to order the import directly from Air Mail
      records, who distributed it, but you might also be able to order it
      online from Tower Records.

      John