Re: [we love jason falkner] Bliss Descending now available online!

  • afussey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
      Mine arrived in the UK this morning as well, a lovely crisp cold
      bright day, windows on the car down and new Jace, couldnt be better.

      Bye the way a woman I work with, her husband is a live sound engineer
      and is going out on tour with the Pixies very soon....
    • m m
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
        From: afussey <no_reply@...>

        >Mine arrived in the UK this morning as well, a lovely crisp cold
        >bright day, windows on the car down and new Jace, couldnt be better.

        Yep, though a summer release of the album would be fantastic. Should make
        those weekend trips to the beach even sweeter.

        >Bye the way a woman I work with, her husband is a live sound engineer
        >and is going out on tour with the Pixies very soon....

        Wow, that's a pretty nice job to get. If there are any minidisc recordings
        coming off the desk...y'know, give us a wink.

        Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
        $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/
      • numero20
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2004
          "Take me back to dear old Blighty..."

          Sorry, I couldn't resist! Can't wait to hear the EP. Mine got sent last week I think. I'll have to check the PO Box.

          Leslie