Re: [we love jason falkner] Bliss Descending now available online!

  • m m
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
      From: afussey <no_reply@...>

      >Mine arrived in the UK this morning as well, a lovely crisp cold
      >bright day, windows on the car down and new Jace, couldnt be better.

      Yep, though a summer release of the album would be fantastic. Should make
      those weekend trips to the beach even sweeter.

      >Bye the way a woman I work with, her husband is a live sound engineer
      >and is going out on tour with the Pixies very soon....

      Wow, that's a pretty nice job to get. If there are any minidisc recordings
      coming off the desk...y'know, give us a wink.

      Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
      $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/
    • numero20
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2004
        "Take me back to dear old Blighty..."

        Sorry, I couldn't resist! Can't wait to hear the EP. Mine got sent last week I think. I'll have to check the PO Box.

        Leslie