HMV Japan

  • dermie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Hi all

      Is it only Matt and myself that has the album at the moment? It is
      good, not as instant as the previous ones but is definately a grower on
      each listen. Personally I think the Japan Only Bonus track 'I Don't
      Mind' is the one I keep playing more.

      I'm sure you've seen the link from Linda where to order and get the
      free sampler CD aswell. If not check out her group.

      Also, Jason has compiled a top 15 playlist for HMV Japan, check it out
      here: http://www.hmv.co.jp/digital/playlist/art_playlist.asp?plid=69