Hypnosis and vocabulary acquisition

  • ubuhlalu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      I have wondered for some time if it would be possible to accelerate
      considerably the learning of foreign language vocabulary by making
      use of hypnosis. It would be great if someone could "go under" for a
      few hours and be awoken to have a vocabulary of, say, 10 000 words.
      Does anyone think this is possible or advisable? I know nothing
      about hypnosis, so any comments would be greatly appreciated.

      Regards
      Eugene