My doctoral (pilot) survey

  • Nellie Deutsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Greetings,

      I am conducting a pilot survey for my doctoral studies regarding
      online vs. traditional methods of delivery. The questions found in
      my survey describe what I am researching. Your response to this
      survey is totally voluntary and anonymous, but I would appreciate
      your help. Please forward this email to others so I can get more
      respondents.

      You may respond to the survey by clicking the following URL:
      http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?
      sid=osh615j3ca66dpm271171

      If you have any questions or comments, please contact me.

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      Thank you very much.

      Sincerely,

      Nellie Deutsch