presenting at wiziq

  • Nellie Deutsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      Hello,

      How are you? I hope you are not working too hard. I would like to
      invite you to give a public session (live online) at WiZiQ on a topic
      of your choice. The service will be free of charge. If you are
      interested I will set up a public session for you. I would need a
      short abstract, bio, and the time and date (in your time zone).

      I'm looking forward to seeing you on WiZiQ.

      Thank you.

      Warm wishes,
      Nellie
      nelliemuller@...